Covid -19 Safety Appointment Policies and Procedures
We hope you and your family are well. We know this has been a challenging time for everyone, so we would like to thank you for your ongoing support and patience.
As we re-open we have instituted several important new procedures designed to keep you and our staff safe and healthy. These new policies include:
● Adjusted operating hours: 10am-6:30pm Tuesday - Sunday
Effective October 7, 2021: Proof of one dose for patrons 18 and older is required (City Ordinance)
Effective November 4, 2021: Proof of full vaccination for patrons 18 and older is required (City Ordinance)
● Limiting salon capacity to allow for social distancing
● Adding to our existing continuous cleaning protocols with deep-cleaning and disinfecting processes routinely during the day
● Requiring all clients, vendors and staff to have their temperature taken upon arrival at the salon each time they visit
● Requiring clients to wear masks while inside the salon, only removing the mask during the actual service, if access to the face is required as part of the service.
● Requiring clients to wait in their car or outside the Salon, until they are contacted to enter the building for their appointment.
● Requesting clients not to bring companions or children to their appointments, for their safety and the safety of other clients and staff.
● Temporarily prohibiting some amenities such as use of the Spa facilities. Spa services will resume once clearance and guidelines are specified by the state and county
● Restricting lobby use to ensure there is a six-foot minimum distance. In addition, indicating distancing with spacing markers.
● Providing all employees with PPE (masks, gloves, and face shields)
● Reminding employees to frequently wash their hands and utilize sanitizing stations
If you have any questions about these new policies, please contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon!